Monday, August 24, 2009

Preschool and Lamps

Today at preschool Wyatt drew a happy face...eyes, nose, and a mouth. Well, to be honest, it surely looked like there were more than TWO eyes, but it is the first representative drawing I have ever seen from him. His teacher was excited to tell me all about it when I came to pick him up.

There is a really cool lighting store right next to the preschool, and last week we walked around...well, I carried Wyatt around it, so he wouldn't touch anything. He had been asking to go in for weeks. I told him we couldn't touch anything because it was "breakable". Although I might have, I don't remember using that word with him before or after that day.

Today after preschool we walked around it again, when Wyatt said he wanted to touch one of the lamps. After I told him we couldn't touch the lamps, he said, "Because they're breakable. Are they breakable, Mommy?" I couldn't believe he remembered that word!

No comments: