Monday, September 6, 2010

Haircut

After a morning that started off in a barbershop with a grouchy lady (who didn't want to cut Wyatt's hair because he wanted to sit on my lap and not wear a cape...:-/ You know about by son, right? Never having been into an actual hair cutting place, just getting him to agree to get a haircut was a triumph. And I suggest the lady in question seek employment somewhere that ISN'T well-rated for their patience with children who might be nervous about getting a haircut. Anyway...), we took him to another place, where the first thing they asked me was if he wanted to sit on my lap. Ironically, he didn't, because we had talked about it between places, and he promised he would try it himself.

Without further ado, I present to you Wyatt's first haircut at an actual "salon".




Makes me want a sour apple lollipop.

No comments: