Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Work at home kid...

The other day I walked into the living room to find Wyatt buried in a pile of couch pillows.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm in a fort. This is my house."

"Oh yeah? Cool! What do you do in here?"

"Come in, I'll show you!"

"Um...uh...ok...." (squeezing in)

"This is where I sleep, and this is where I eat, and here is where I work."

"You work in here? Wow! What do you do?"

"Work on the computer! I click on things and type things in."

(And watch everything you do...) ;)


........................................


<--- I realize this post probably needs pictures to showcase the awesomeness of the great pillow mountain, but I am the sort of person who always wishes I had pictures after the fact. I have lots of great memories. Pictures? Not so much...and this makes me sad.

I perpetually tell myself I'll work on being a better picture taker, but...I feel like sometimes a camera is more like a wall between myself and the world. I don't know why. I would love to capture more of life but I can't get past the feeling that I would be missing it instead, even if only for that brief moment... /random long introspective thought that has nothing to do with the title of the post. Apologies. I guess. Not really though. ;)p --->

No comments: