Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Crazy Kid...

It's been brought to my attention that I haven't blogged enough about bodily functions, so here goes.

You know that scene in the movie "Big Daddy" where Adam Sandler's character is teaching the little boy how to pee on a wall? Well, that was the scene in my house tonight. Sort of. Except for the fact that Adam Sandler was not present, the little boy was Wyatt, and the wall was an antique piano that has been here long before we were. Oops.

All day long it was so hot that after we came home from our playdate Wyatt was only wearing a diaper around the house. Most of the time. Until he took it off. Only those eight times though. Usually I caught him, but the last time I glanced over from what I was doing to find him peeing against the back of the piano, which for all I know came from midieval times (no, not the restaurant, although I have no proof).

I scolded Wyatt, cleaned the piano, and dressed him in PANTS which were impossible to take off. Sometimes it is hard to keep a straight face when your kid does something they shouldn't, but I managed to pull it off.

Until he wasn't looking.

Because it WAS kind of hilarious.

No comments: