Saturday, October 4, 2008

"Ma Gramma"

The other day we decided to test Wyatt's memory by showing him pictures of his Grandmas and Grandpa. (When we were last back east, he referred to his Grandpa as "Pa" and he couldn't say "Grandma" or anything close.) When we pointed to a picture of his Grandpa and asked him who it was, he said, "Gran Pa", despite the fact that is has been two months since our visit, and we had not shown him a picture since. Also, when asked, he referred to BOTH his grandmas as "Gramma", or more specifically, "Ma Gramma". It was after nine east coast time, but I just HAD to call my mom and put him on speaker phone. ;)

While we were talking, the little man spontaneously came up to me and gave me a great big hug and proceded to pat me on the back with his hands while hugging me. This lasted for a few minutes. Sweetest. Thing. EVER.

Then Eric comes along and tells me he does that to HIM all the time. Well, excuse me, hot stuff. ;)P

No comments: