Saturday, October 11, 2008

My Silly Boy

Wyatt has taken to calling my mom "Grandmommy". It is ADORABLE. Lately, he has been wanting to take soft toys and books to bed with him, and the other morning when I went to get him, he had a soft book with pictures of family in it. As I was lifting him out of the crib, he bent back towards it, pointing at the book. It was turned to the page of my mom. He wouldn't let me take him out of the room until he was holding the book. He pointed frantically, saying, "Grandmommy, Grandmommy". So sweet.

The other day we were playing with his "girlfriend" and her mom and I were talking when we noticed they had run off. We found them in the laundry room, face to face, staring at each other. And then they wrapped their arms around each other and hugged.

What a little character we have. ;)

1 comment:

Nystral Djo said...

better watch out for that guy. want his "ladies man" onesie back?