Monday, August 23, 2010

Random thoughts from a three year old.

“God made the people and the animals both. Does God like bunnies? He loves people AND he loves bunnies. He made the people over here (gesturing to his left)...and the animals over here (gesturing to his right).”

While listening to the "Hush Little Baby" song on a children's CD, "Why is he going to buy all that stuff? Maybe he has a really big garage. That's kind of ridiculous."

“God built a really mean man's house on the sand.” (There is some song about the house being built on the sand, but I don't know it, and I'm not sure where he heard it.)

And one that makes me feel awful, because it is usually said after I have lost my patience and yelled at him (most often to stop getting out of bed - another post ENTIRELY), “Try to be a good mommy.”

No comments: