Tuesday, July 8, 2008

What does the cow say?

My little monster was a fussy one today. I suspect he is the future recipient of some brand new molars but, *sigh* I have been wrong before...

It was good we had a play date for today so we could get out of the house for a few hours and mama could commiserate. We have gotten together with three other moms and their babies maybe once a month since the beginning of the year. Two of them have babies within weeks of Wyatt's age and the other has a five year old and a seven month old. But the seven month old is almost as big as the rest of them, even my little tough guy, who was 25lbs and 32in as of his 15 month appt.

Anyway, I really enjoy spending time with these friendly, laid-back moms. I have since dropped out of that playgroup, but we still keep in touch. (Yes, I am a playgroup drop-out, but definitely not the only one. Junior high sucked the first time around and I believe that no one should have to endure it more than once a lifetime.)

After our trip to the fair and the petting zoo the other day, Wyatt has wanted to read nothing but animal books. Now he will answer, "Ba", "Moo", and "Ruff" appropriately when asked what sound a sheep, cow, and dog make. So adorable...LOVE. :-D

No comments: